WORDPRESS WEBINAR PLUGIN
Boost Your Webinar Success!
Would You Like a Webinar Solution that is Customized to Your Needs?
Use Your Own Language and Date/Time Format for Each Webinar
Design, alter Webinar Email Templates for your needs
Customize Your Webinar Pages with Your Page Builder and Theme, use shortcodes to add webinar functionality.
Flexible Webinar Registration
- 1-Click registrations from anywhere (CRM, emails) Read more
- Dropdown, custom-, hidden fields, … Read more
- Auto fill logged in user details in plugins you use inside webinar room like appointment, shop, voting, chat, … Read more
- Get paid on webinar registration Read more
- Send attendee’s data anywhere via HTML code
or via webhooks (incl. fields mapping/conditions) Read more
Free Webinar Setup Service Live & Evergreen (Automated Webinars)
Looking to Host an Engaging and Informative Webinar? Look No Further!
We offer free 30-minute live and evergreen webinar setup services, tailored to your unique needs and preferences. Our team of experts will work with you one-on-one to set up your webinar, ensuring a seamless and professional experience for both you and your audience.
Milestones Done Since 01/2021 Under New Ownership
Roadmap Going into the Future
(Free/Trial/Former licenses will have limited registrations).
Customer Success Stories
- Viktor: 7 languages (unlimited possible, one per webinar)
- Custom-designed pages to meet the brand style.
- Victor uses a shortcode to add the video via iframe and this shortcode does watermark the video per user with the email address.
- Also, the user needs to be the first to register and be confirmed into a member area and then can register for the webinar (Name and email auto-filled).
Links in notifications emails link directly to the secure thank you, webinar room pages, for quick access.
- Melva (USA) connects her insurance webinars to her ZOHO funnel. And collect, inform leads with free Webinars
- Mark (USA) uses WI for his clients’ virtual expos (Iframed video source).
He very much likes the flexible registration form to ask for more data his client needs.
- A client and Mark have several secured press conferences inside WebinarIgnition.
They love that the webinar room is only accessible by one person per registration.
Registration emails could be on a black or whitelist (allow only @webinarignition.com domains to register)
- Other clients collect email leads for their free webinars and sent them via webhooks to their CRM without a 3rd party service in between. They also like that when a user attended the webinar the webhook is triggered.
- Mark also converts PPT to HTML5 and lets the translate plugin auto-translate presentation live inside WI.
- Sandra (Germany) creates money with her videos in WooCommerce paid webinars and
collect leads with her free webinars.
You see WebinarIgnition is very flexible and everybody can use in the way liked.
When do you start your WebinarIgnition story?
Customer Voices - Probably Best Rated Webinar Software 4 WP?
User Reviews From WordPress.org
** Depending on your hardware/server
FreeAll live and evergreen features
Up to 500 registrations
45 minutes webinar time
Bonus after opt-in
Price exclusive VAT | Price in $ and € are the same
* Save 51% compared to the monthly price ** depends on your server’s hardware
FAQ’s: Evergreen WordPress Webinar Plugin
1. Can I use my own branding elements in my webinars?
Yes, with the white labeling feature, you can use your own branding elements, including your logo and color scheme, in your webinars.
2. Can I customize the design of my webinar pages?
Yes, you can use your page builder and theme to style your webinar pages and add webinar functionality via shortcodes. You can also customize your email reminders to match your branding.
3. Can I generate leads through my webinars?
Yes, with features like registration forms and call-to-action buttons, you can collect leads directly from your webinars. You can also use the plugin to create evergreen webinars that generate leads on autopilot.
4. Does this webinar WordPress plugin use shortcodes?
Yes, with the use of shortcodes, you can easily add a webinar or video call to any page, post, or sidebar of your website, making it convenient for your audience to join your event
5. Can I host paid events using a Webinarignition plugin?
Yes, you can host paid events. Webinarignition offers paid features and allows you to charge attendees for access to your events.
6. Do You have a Satisfaction policy?
Yes, we do! You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you face any major issues that we cannot resolve within the next 30 days, we will happily consider offering a 100% refund of your money.
7. How many attendees can view my webinar?
The number of attendees who can view your evergreen webinar depends on the capacity of your server environment.
8. Do you offer any support if I need help?
To receive support, you can contact us through multiple channels. If you require immediate assistance, you can reach out to us through the chat function on our website.
9. How can I create automated webinars ?
To create automated webinars using a webinar plugin for WordPress, you will need to record your webinar and set it up to play automatically for anyone who registers to view it. Many WordPress webinar plugins offer features that allow you to automate your webinars, such as scheduling and auto-play
WebinarIgnition, The Powerful Webinar Platform for Live & Automated Webinars.